Consult something about Thesis, reach us through our Facebook - THESIS CONSULTANTS
Check the Thesis Tutorial Videos here --> Thesis/Dissertation Videos
Scope and limitations of the Study
Guidelines in writing the scope and delimitation. The scope and delimitation should include the following:
1. A brief statement of the general purpose of the study.
2. The subject matter and topics studied and discussed.
3. The locale of the study, where the data were gathered or the entity to which the data belong.
4. The population or universe from which the respondents were selected. This must be large enough to make generalizations significant.
5. The period of the study. This is the time, either months or years, during which the data were gathered.
Example: This investigation was conducted to determine the status of the teaching of science in the high schools of Province A as perceived by the teachers and students in science classes during the school year 1989-1990. the aspects looked into were the qualifications of teachers, their methods and strategies, facilities forms of supervisory assistance, problems and proposed solutions to problems.
General purpose: To determine the status of the teaching of science.
Subject matter: The teaching of science.
Topics (aspects) studied: Qualifications of teachers. Their methods and strategies, facilities, form of supervisory assistance, problems and proposed solutions to the problems.
Population or universe: teachers and students
Locale of the study: High schools of province A.
Period of the study: School year 1989-1990.